Monday, November 23, 2009

watch 2nd Test Live Streaming of India vs Sri lanka Match of 3 test match series. Get the latyest scores updates of the match via PC. Sri Lanka started brilliantly in the first Test but were thwarted first by Rahul Dravid and then the pitch in Ahmedabad. Momentum is an over-rated word, though, and both teams will start afresh in Kanpur.

These two teams played each other only once in Kanpur, in 1986, and it was a high-scoring draw. They couldn't finish even the first innings; Sri Lanka were all out for 420 and India were 676 for 7 when the curtains fell on the Test.

Live Link:

India vs Sri Lanka 2nd Test Live Streaming

"It should be a good wicket to bat on and for a two-two [two fast bowlers, two spinners] combination."
Daljit Singh, the head of the BCCI curators' committee, promises a sporting pitch.

"I am not worried about my position in the team. I don't believe that I am doing anything wrong with my bowling and the team backs me to bounce back soon."
Amit Mishra, who picked up just one wicket in the first Test, is confident of doing better in Kanpur.

0 comments: